The Long-Range Hunter is a design that fits the need of a 1000-yard capable rifle in a portable/affordable package. This rifle is designed to come in at that 9–10-pound range with night force optics ready to go! All the components were chosen for their ultra-durability and resistance to the elements. Keeping the Avid Long-Range Hunter in mind I kept the weight at or around the 9–10-pound loaded mark for stability aiding in accuracy down range and for mobility to be able to pack it in to your favorite honey hole.
- The long-range hunter starts with the following components.
- Defiance Rebel action spiral fluted bolt body standard handle and knob
- one piece extra deep spiral fluted bolt body
- Bartlein 5R cut rifle barrel non fluted finished @26″ (upgrade to fluted barrel or carbon barrel upon request)
- Trigger tech primary curved shoe Trigger set @1.5#
- HS Precision Pro series stock 1″ decel pad
- Fully bedded.
- Machined BDL style bottom metal
- Wyatts extended internal mag box.
- one stud front one rear
- Custom single color cerakote customers choice of color
- standard colors from HS
- finish weight 7.5# pounds depending on options.
- Accuracy Guarantee 1/2″ @ 100 yards or better using quality ammo.
- Chambered in 6.5-284, 6.5 GAP4S, 7mm rem mag, ALL Nosler family, 7 stw, 7RUM, 300-win, 300 rum, 7rum, 338 rums really too many too list.
- Rifle price will vary depending on components used and upgraded as customer sees fit.